Grace has experience appearing nationally representing both Claimants and Respondents on the fast and small claims track.
Grace’s court experience in the field of personal injury/civil procedure includes:
- Small claims matters encompassing credit hire, contractual disputes and road traffic accidents
- Low value personal injury matters
- Infant settlement approval hearings
- Applications seeking and opposing the setting aside of default judgment
- Possession hearings
- Applications for third party debt orders
- Advice on quantum
Grace has also been recently published in the Personal Injury Law Journal for an article on the impact of covert recordings on proceedings.
15th Jun 2020
3PB's Grace Nicholls provides a case summary of Valerie Tindall (2) Valerie Tindall (as administrator of the estate of Malcolm Tindall (deceased) v (1) Chief Constable of Thames Valley (2) Buckinghamshire County Council  EWHC 837 (QB).
- LLB Law, Durham University
- BPTC, Kaplan Law School
- Employment Law Bar Association
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Bar Pro Bono Unit
- Personal Injuries Bar Association
Faizul Azman edits July's employment and discrimination law newsletter
Faizul Azman has edited 3PB's latest Employment and Discrimination newsletter, including contributions from Grace Boorer, Joseph England, Craig Ludlow, Katherin...Read more
Personal Injury newsletter out now featuring the latest news and case updates
Life in lockdown has brought changes for all of us and with the easing of restrictions and life going back to ‘normal’ many of us are left wondering what th...Read more
Employment case law update now available
3PB barristers Grace Nicholls and Sarah Bowen bring you a round-up of relevant case law updates in this 20-minute briefing. During this recorded case law updat...Read more