Grace has experience appearing nationally representing both Claimants and Respondents on the fast and small claims track.
Grace’s court experience in the field of personal injury/civil procedure includes:
- Small claims matters encompassing credit hire, contractual disputes and road traffic accidents
- Fast track trials
- Low value personal injury matters
- Infant settlement approval hearings
- Applications seeking and opposing the setting aside of default judgment
- Possession hearings
- Applications for third party debt orders
- Advice on quantum.
Grace has also been published in the Personal Injury Law Journal for an article on the impact of covert recordings on proceedings.
18th Aug 2020
3PB's specialist personal injury law barrister Grace Nicholls reviews the case of John Coleman v Daniel Townsend PHW 1806767.
15th Jun 2020
3PB's Grace Nicholls provides a case summary of Valerie Tindall (2) Valerie Tindall (as administrator of the estate of Malcolm Tindall (deceased) v (1) Chief Constable of Thames Valley (2) Buckinghamshire County Council  EWHC 837 (QB).
- LLB Law, Durham University
- BPTC, Kaplan Law School
- Employment Law Bar Association
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Bar Pro Bono Unit
- Personal Injuries Bar Association
Grace Nicholls is qualified to accept instructions directly from members of the public and professional clients under the Direct Public Access scheme.More Information