Public and Regulatory
Grace Boorer is counsel on the Government Legal Department’s junior junior scheme and is currently instructed by them to undertake work in relation to the Windrush Compensation Scheme. She has also been instructed as the Junior Legal Adviser to the Independent Inquiry set up to review the circumstances surrounding the malpractice of surgeon Ian Paterson.
Grace has a particular interest in the intersection of public law with employment and personal injury matters.
- Bar Professional Training Course, City Law School, Outstanding, 2015-2016
- LLB Hons, University of Bristol
- Major scholarship and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award, Inner Temple, 2015
Professional qualifications & appointments
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Industrial Law Society
- Personal Injuries Bar Association