Grace Boorer regularly appears in the County Court, representing both Claimants and Defendants in a range of personal injury matters.
Her personal injury experience includes:
- Fast track trials in road traffic accident, occupier’s liability and employer’s liability cases
- CCMCs for a range of multi-track cases
- Interim applications; including strike-out, summary judgment and relief from sanctions
- Appearing on behalf of interested parties in Coroner’s Inquests
- Small claims, including credit hire and road traffic accidents
- MOJ Stage 3 and Infant Approval settlements hearings.
In addition, she has experience of drafting pleadings for both claimants and defendants and advising on liability and quantum. Her recent advisory work includes a complex historic noise induced hearing loss claim, and an assault at work case.
- Bar Professional Training Course, City Law School, Outstanding, 2015-2016
- LLB Hons, University of Bristol
- Major scholarship and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award, Inner Temple, 2015
Professional qualifications & appointments
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Industrial Law Society
- Personal Injuries Bar Association
Faizul Azman edits July's employment and discrimination law newsletter
Faizul Azman has edited 3PB's latest Employment and Discrimination newsletter, including contributions from Grace Boorer, Joseph England, Craig Ludlow, Katherin...Read more
Grace Boorer provides practical tips for using the CVP platform for hearings
We have all being getting used to new technologies as the Covid pandemic suddenly put an end to in-person hearings. Although Courts and Tribunals are gradually ...Read more
3PB recruits employment and personal injury barrister Grace Boorer
We are delighted to announce that Grace Boorer (formerly of Old Square Chambers) has joined 3PB Barristers (3 Paper Buildings) and will be based in our Oxford o...Read more