Grace Boorer regularly appears in the County Court, representing both Claimants and Defendants in a range of personal injury matters.
Her personal injury experience includes:
- Fast track trials in road traffic accident, occupier’s liability and employer’s liability cases
- CCMCs for a range of multi-track cases
- Interim applications; including strike-out, summary judgment and relief from sanctions
- Appearing on behalf of interested parties in Coroner’s Inquests
- Small claims, including credit hire and road traffic accidents
- MOJ Stage 3 and Infant Approval settlements hearings.
In addition, she has experience of drafting pleadings for both claimants and defendants and advising on liability and quantum. Her recent advisory work includes a complex historic noise induced hearing loss claim, and an assault at work case.
- Bar Professional Training Course, City Law School, Outstanding, 2015-2016
- LLB Hons, University of Bristol
- Major scholarship and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award, Inner Temple, 2015
Professional qualifications & appointments
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Industrial Law Society
- Personal Injuries Bar Association