Grace Boorer regularly appears in the County Court, representing both Claimants and Defendants in a range of personal injury matters.
Her personal injury experience includes:
- Fast track trials in road traffic accident, occupier’s liability and employer’s liability cases
- CCMCs for a range of multi-track cases
- Interim applications; including strike-out, summary judgment and relief from sanctions
- Appearing on behalf of interested parties in Coroner’s Inquests
- Small claims, including credit hire and road traffic accidents
- MOJ Stage 3 and Infant Approval settlements hearings.
In addition, she has experience of drafting pleadings for both claimants and defendants and advising on liability and quantum. Her recent advisory work includes a complex historic noise induced hearing loss claim, and an assault at work case.
She has also been instructed as the Junior Legal Adviser to the Independent Inquiry set up to review the circumstances surrounding the malpractice of surgeon Ian Paterson.
- Bar Professional Training Course, City Law School, Outstanding, 2015-2016
- LLB Hons, University of Bristol
- Major scholarship and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award, Inner Temple, 2015
Professional qualifications & appointments
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Industrial Law Society
- Personal Injuries Bar Association