Grace Boorer has experience in employment investigations covering a wide range of issues, including sex discrimination, race discrimination and harassment. She has recently been involved in investigations for a law firm and a public-sector department.
Grace Boorer is also counsel on the Government Legal Department’s junior junior scheme and is currently instructed by them to undertake work in relation to the Windrush Compensation Scheme.
- Bar Professional Training Course, City Law School, Outstanding, 2015-2016
- LLB Hons, University of Bristol
- Major scholarship and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award, Inner Temple, 2015
Professional qualifications & appointments
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Industrial Law Society
- Personal Injuries Bar Association