Tagbo has a busy practice in the Magistrates’ courts, defending in all areas of general crime, including assault, driving offences, domestic violence, GBH, harassment, fraud, public order, sexual offences and drugs offences.
He has recently begun to be instructed in Crown Court work.
11th May 2020
3PB’s David Richards, Head of the national chambers’ Public & Regulatory Law team, and pupil barrister Dr Tagbo Ilozue have reviewed three new regulatory key cases, covering environment regulation, food safety and housing regulations, all handed down since the UK went into lockdown.
5th May 2020
3PB Barristers’ regulatory counsel David Richards, Head of the national chambers’ Public & Regulatory Law team and pupil barrister Dr Tagbo Ilozue have published a digest of recent criminal law developments and relevant case law since the UK went into lockdown.
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), University of Law – Distinction
- PhD, Developmental Biology, Queens’ College, University of Cambridge
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MB BChir), Queens’ College, University of Cambridge
- MA Philosophy and Psychology, Magdalen College, University of Oxford – 2:1
- Everard Ver Heyden Foundation Prize (for results in the BPTC) City Law School
- Winner of the City Law School Senior Moot, 2019
Professional qualifications & appointments
- BPTC, City Law School – Outstanding (7th in the year)
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)