• 2009 - 2010: Bar Vocational Course, City Law School, Graded "Outstanding" (ranking well within the top 20 students that year).
• 2008 - 2009: Graduate Diploma in Law (CPE), City University.
• 2005 - 2008: BA (Hons), University of London (Royal Holloway).
- 2009: Gray's Inn Scholarship to study for the Bar Vocational Course.
- 2008: Society Crest Award for outstanding contribution to the University of London.
- 2005: Bedford Entrance Scholarship to read English at University of London (Royal Holloway).
- Awarded a scholarship to read English at the University of London.
Charles Irvine is qualified to accept instructions directly from members of the public and professional clients under the Direct Public Access scheme.More Information
Commercial update: Privilege under investigation by Charles Irvine
When will solicitor’s working papers (as opposed to advice) attract privilege? And what is the scope of legal advice privilege (“LAP”) and litigation priv...Read more
3PB attracts five new tenants, to further strengthen its client offerings
UK chambers 3PB has today announced five new tenants, all formerly of 1 Gray’s Inn Square, London, will be joining their London office, reflecting its continu...Read more