Employment and discrimination
At the Free Representation Unit, Amritpal has appeared on behalf of the Claimant in an unfair dismissal trial and was required to clarify the issues in a complex case concerning religious discrimination.
Amritpal has also appeared on behalf of employers in the county court on claims for unpaid wages. During his time as a researcher at the House of Lords, Amritpal undertook research on discrimination and equality laws.
- BSc (Hons)
- LLB (Hons)
- Middle Temple Benefactors Scholarship
- ICLR National Mooting Competition Winner 2010
- Employment Law Bar Association
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Human Rights Lawyers Association