Personal injury forms the centre of Alex’s practice. He regularly appears in matters in the Multi-Track and Fast Track concerning:
- Road traffic accidents
- Employer’s liability
- Occupier’s liability
- Product liability
- Vicarious liability
- The Highways Act
- Psychological Injuries
- Chronic pain injuries
- Fundamental Dishonesty
Alex regularly conducts multi-track matters involving fraud, exaggerated claims, low velocity impacts and fundamental dishonesty.
Alex has considerable experience drafting pleadings and advices in complex personal injury cases including matters involving permanent conditions and provisional damages.
Alex has extensive knowledge in credit hire matters through regular instructions in high value fast track disputes. He undertakes work on both claimant and defendant sides and has dealt with cases covering the complete range of credit hire issues.
- Kaplan Law School BPTC
- University of Southampton LLB Law
- Inner Temple Profumo Scholarship
- Inner Temple Major Exhibition Award
- Inner Temple Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Kaplan BPTC Future Potential Scholarship
Professional qualifications & appointments
- London Commercial Bar Association
- BPP Civil Forensic Accountancy Course
- Commercial Bar Association