Download PDF version
Anarkali represents both Claimants and Respondents, and is sensitive to the pressures which motivate the parties to resolve or pursue litigation. Before coming to the bar she spent several years working in Government, an experience which gave her invaluable insight into this area of work.
Anarkali has experience of:
- All aspects of unfair dismssal (including constructive unfair dismissal and redundancy);
breach of contract matters;
- Preliminary hearings on time limits, employment status etc;
- All discrimination strands, involving litigation on disability status; comparators, harassment, pregnancy related dismissals,etc.;
- Directions hearing PTRs and CMDs;
- Whistleblowing and PIDA cases following through to victimisation claims;
- Multi day hearings and trials;
- Advice and representation on appeals to the EAT.
She accepts instructions in both an advocacy and an advisory capacity.